Monday, July 23, 2012

Summer Idea?

Hey guys! So I would like to share with you what I have been doing ALL summer :)
This next school year I will be a junior. I know, where does the time go?! But anyways, I was thinking to myself, "Isn't high school supposed to be like the best time of everyone's life?" High school is where I made new relations and figured out who I was as a person. So I figured, hey, why not document ALL of my memories? So I ran to the store, got a little binder, some sheet protectors, and then went to work. So basically what I'm doing is writing about all of my memories and significant events in order from freshman year. For example, that year, I joined FBLA and got my braces on. I also include pictures and other items that I would want to look back on such as my high school ID's. When you sit down and actually really think back on what has happened, it's A LOT. So I recommend that you try to write down everything in order and a piece of paper first. I just feel like these memories should be cherished and I can use this documentation to look back on 20 years from now and potentially share it with my own family in the future :)





I started it off with my 8th grade Certificate of Promotion :) Some important things that I would definitely include is your classes and a description of them and the teacher, sports or different activities, a summary of the whole school year, and then things like summer vacations or whatever. Hope you try it out and enjoy yourself!
-Ashlyn

No comments:

Post a Comment