Friday, April 20, 2012

Hardships of HIGH SCHOOL

High school..It could be the best four years of your life or the worst. I guess it just depends on how you view it. For example, if you wake up every morning telling yourself that the day ahead of you is going to be horrible and that school sucks, yeah, that'll probably be the outcome. But if you just let the good things outweigh the bad, then school will go good. For me personally, I cannot WAIT till school's over!! But, I don't dread going to school everyday. Yeah, there's always those days when school's the last place you wanna be and whatever, but that's just normal (for most people). I have no problem getting up and going to school five days a week. I mean, what's there to complain about? I'm getting a FREE education that'll eventually make me some money, I have lots of friends that I see everyday, and I'm overall surrounded by cool people. Soo since the school year is almost coming to an end and the days just seem to drag on as the end gets closer, here's some tips on how to get through the rest of the year :)
1. Don't be like, "Ughh school sucks, I hate school, I hate my life, I wish school was never invented, gosh it's so early, why do I have to be up this early, I hate school, my life suks right now." Haha no, with that attitude your life will suck.
2. Look forward to seeing your friends
3. Avoid drama (very important), it's pointless if you think about it
4. Surround yourself with fun and positive people
5. Don't slack since it's the end of the year, school's still as important as it was in the beginning of the year
6. Have fun with school. Don't get into trouble, do what your teachers says and assigns, and just get those things over with
7. Stop procrastinating. It took me all year to not do that :)
8. Don't get involved with other people's drama
9. Don't form enemies and alliances
10. Be respectful and nice to the people who you aren't so cool with
11. Get away from the people who bring you down
12. Join a club or sport!!! I'm in FBLA (Future Business Leaders of America) and it made my year go by sooo much faster
13. Don't dread going to school just because you have to see someone you don't like or whatever, those people shouldn't even matter
14. Just be happy and stop focusing on the negative things in life
15. Expand your friendships. Don't just have one "group," go to others
16. Make as many friends as possible
17. Just do your own thing
18. Don't care what other people think of you. As long as you're happy and you're having a good time, it shouldn't really matter what people think
19. Spend quality time with people who might be moving, graduating, etc.
20. And last, think about how SHORTLY school will be over instead of how much longerr you have to be in school
Personally, I get really involved with school and I actually look forward to going everyday. I don't waste my time dreading every moment left of the year. I study up, acheive my last goals of the year, and just make it the best that it can be. That right there is how to make school a more pleasant experience :) Good luck and keep your head up!
-Ashlyn

1 comment:

  1. I just happened across your blog after leaving our "family" blog.. didn't know you had your own! Gotta say, pretty impressed. I like your attitude about so many things! Hope you carry it with you all the way!
    Allison

    ReplyDelete